Here we are for your new date with the magnificent boss of Wave&Co. I’m talking about me, of course.
Well, while I was going around in my trendy car with my driver (bye-bye dog-leash!)…
I noticed that recently there are more led walls everywhere. In shopping malls, little shops, chemistries, super-markets or fashion boutique (‘cause yeah, I shop there as well). I think you, human friends, have already noticed it. Do you know what’s this trend? To sum it up in a word, we are talking about DIGITAL SIGNAGE!
If you don’t know what it means, well, I’m going to explain it to you in simple words. The digital signage is a new way of communication to convey your messages through led walls, totem LEDs, led screens of different size and shape, pixel pitch and features. We can use an indoor led wall, with ultra-thin pixel pitches, to have ultra-defined images, or a big outdoor led wall put on a building to make us feel like we are in Time Square!
Why digital signage is important?
Because it can catch the eye, of course!
Once you grabbed people and potential customers attention, you can convey whatever message you need to:
- You can give info (like at the airport, station and subway)
- You can do advertising, promoting your products (in shopping malls, for examples)
- You can also lead your customers to your shop or in specific areas inside it.
- You can give customers a better user experience! Listen, if you are in a restaurant and can look at a screen to see how your tasty burger is cooked, won’t it be just delightful?
- You can also use it for retail to talk about your brand history with and emotional video who make people stay in your shop till the end of it…and maybe can let them have more than one look around and buy more stuff!
All of these possibilities can be mixed to create a complete video displayed the whole time on your led walls. And you can control it in many ways! We at Wave&Co use the Colorlight control system that provides you with a user-friendly cloud that can be controlled via smartphone, computer or I-pad and an easy app. as well! Some led walls have also the plug-and-play option! I see you may be confused about it, don’t worry, I’m going to explain it as well. It means that you can use just a USB pen to upload your video or images and well, it’s done! It’s easy, isn’t it?